How to add people to Facebook groupsEdit
You may want to add fellow effective altruists to Facebook groups if the group is new.
To do so follow these instructions:
- Log in to Facebook.
- Click on the group page you'd like to add someone to.
- If you are not already a member join the group (and await approval if appropriate).
- From the group page, click on the "Add People to Group" which is on the right side in the Members box".
- Start typing the name of the person you'd like to add.
- Select them from the dropdown menu.
That's it, they are now a member of the group.