Coursera: Effective Altruism
- Getting started
- Normative Ethical Theories
- Poverty and Affluence, Part 1
- The Pond Story
- Discussion with Raymond Offenheiser, Oxfam
- Poverty and Affluence, Part 2
- [Poverty as Human Rights Violations]
- Discussion with Dean Karlan, Yale University and Innovations for Poverty Action
- What is the Best Cause?
- Discussion with Elie Hassenfeld, GiveWell]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.