- The Ethics of Giving: Why, Where and How Much?
- Taking "moral underdemandingness" seriously
- The Evolutionary Fitness of the Early Rabbinic Movement
- What is it like to be an invertebrate?
- The Problem with Empathy
- Expanding the Motivations for Altruism: A Philosophical Perspective
- Altruism and evolution
- Perceived Altruism: A Neglected Factor in Initial Intervention
- Which Ethical Careers Make a Difference?: The Replaceability Issue in the Ethics of Career Choice
- Effective Altruists
- EA hangout
- Giving What We Can Community
- EA Careers and 80,000 Hours Discussion
- EA Predictions
- Effective Altruism Society of DC
- EA Poland